Hide

--- TEST SYSTEM --- TEST SYSTEM --- TEST SYSTEM ---

Hide
hide

Church History information for Chapel, Runhall, Primitive Methodist and places above it in the hierarchy

Chapel, Runhall, Primitive Methodist

It was founded in 1912. It closed before 1970.

[South Side of Green]

The Primitive Methodist church was an early 19th century (1807) secession from the Wesleyan Methodist church and was particularly successful in evangelising agricultural and industrial communities at open meetings. In 1932 the Primitive Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.

Runhall

Church of All Saints
Description and pictures.

Norfolk

UK and Ireland