Hide

--- TEST SYSTEM --- TEST SYSTEM --- TEST SYSTEM ---

Hide
hide

Church History information for Ramoan Presbyterian, Moyarget Upper, Presbyterian and places above it in the hierarchy

Ramoan Presbyterian, Moyarget Upper, Presbyterian

Summary:

  • Before 1835: Original Meeting House opened, in Coolkenny townland. (See this website for a description of this Meeting House).
  • 1856: Congregation moved to a new Meeting House (with graveyard) further west, in Moyarget Upper townland, (See this webpage).

Publications:

  • "Ramoan Presbyterian Church: A Short History" by Andrew William Godfrey Brown, published1994. (Copy held by NLI Dublin)
  • "The Origins of Presbyterianism in the Parish of Ramoan" by Andrew William Godfrey Brown (Published1978)

UK and Ireland